Monday, November 30, 2009

December 2, 2009

Quote of the day: "If it's not worth dying for, then what is left to live for?" - Martin Luther King, Jr. 

Hey everyone! Today is my first official day of blogging. I was talked into it by my mom, but it turns out I might actually love it! 

Alright, so here are a few things about me. I am 16 years old, I still live at home, and I am in high school. I don't want to reveal too much because it's the internet and you never know who reads these things. Writing is my passion, I have been writing since I was 3 years old. It's the one thing I love no matter what, and it can always cheer me up when I am down. It's my escape. 

My life is not a fairy tale. I have 3 siblings: E1, C1, and R1 (for their protection); and two best friends, A1 and A2. I also have 4 dogs and 2 parents and 2 arms and 2 legs... the list goes on and on. 

Some future plans for my life: I hope to go to college and major in English Literature and Journalism. I would like to eventually become a novelist, but it is also on my bucket list to write for Seventeen magazine, most likely the most popular teenage girl's magazine in the world. What a goal! I am also trying to lose some weight -- me and every other teenage girl -- so my health can once more become balanced. 

I received word today that a fellow classmate of mine, Ryleigh Thomason, passed away. R.I.P. 

In case you haven't noticed, I am pretty random. I linger off subject quite a bit, but it's who I am. My writing is who I am. It's my life, the air I breathe, the thing that makes me... well, me. 

I hope you'll keep reading my blog. (It will get more interesting, I promise!) 

For now,

B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment