Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17, 2009

Quote of the day: "When you think your world is crashing down, remember that life goes on. And maybe, just maybe, it will be for the better."

Sometimes life sucks. If there is one thing that I have learned, life isn't going to be wonderful all of the time. It's going to hurt and it's going to suck. Sometimes, you might just want it to end all together. But no matter what, we have to keep going. We have to keep living and learning and making mistakes. Sometimes we have to trudge through the mud before we can get to the can get to the ground. And all the trudging teaches us to enjoy it while we're walking on the land. 

In my life, well, in my 16 years I have lived so far, I have learned so many lessons. And one of the hardest to learn is that friends come and go. You might think that it's the end of the world when you have a falling out with a friend, but you have to learn that if it's meant to be, somehow the person will find a way to stay in your life. If your friend can accept you after everything you've been through, I consider that a true friend. But if a friend gives up on you because of a few fights or a some rough patches, then they didn't deserve you anyway. 

Sorry this post is so short. :( I will right more soon. 

For now, 

B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment